View the video here: Very Simple Paneer Tikka recipe!
• Paneer 300 gms
• Capsicum(Can use all the 3 colors) cubed 3/4 cup
• Onion cubed 1 no.
• Tomato (optional) 1 no.(deseed, cube)
• Sour cream or yogurt 2 – 3 tblsp
• Garlic Paste 1 tsp
• Ginger Paste 1 tsp
• Tomato Paste 1 tsp
• Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
• Turmeric powder 1/8 tsp
• Garam Masala 1 tsp
• Crushed black pepper(optional) 1/2 – 1 tsp
• Tandoori masala powder(optional) 1/2 – 1 tsp
• Lemon juice from 1/2 of a lemon
• Salt and oil As needed
• Skewers as needed
• Cut the paneer into bite size pieces. Don’t cut the cubes too big as the marination won’t get infused inside the paneer.
• Cut the capsicums, tomatoes and onions in the similar size too.
• Soak the skewers in water for 15-20 minutes,
• Mix the ginger paste, garlic paste, lemon juice, yogurt, all the powders, salt, tomato paste to make a nice smooth paste.
• Add all purpose floor to the prepared paste
• Add the veggies and paneer to the paste and let them marinate for an hour.
• When you are ready to make, grease the skewers and a grill/pan. Put the skewers into oven for about 30 minutes at 375 °F (Turn them half way through).
• Serve them hot with green chutney and sprinkle some chaat masala and lemon juice over the paneer tikka and enjoy!
Recipe and Picture taken from Rak’s Kitchen