Try this different variant of Capsicum Curry!
• 2 capsicum
• 1-1/2 cup besan (gram flour)
• 1/2 tsp mustard
• 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
• 4 green chillies
• 5-6 cloves of garlic
• 1 1/2 cup buttermilk
• 1/4 tsp turmeric
• oil 5 tbsp
• Heat oil in nonstick vessel, add mustard when oil is hot then cumin.
• Add crushed garlic and turmeric, fry for 1/2 min, now add chillies and fry for 1/2 min.
• After this add cut capsicum and fry till soft.
• Now add buttermilk and let it boil when boiling sprinkle besan (add besan till it is thick
mixture) with one hand and mix with other hand (with spatula),
• Now add salt, coriander and mix then cover and steam for 4-5 min.
• If sticking add little more oil and steam if again sticking add some more oil.
• When done, let it cool for a while and crumble with hand (it is very imp to crumble).