Learn how to make super easy egg fried rice using leftover rice, vegetables of your choice, egg and some basic spices/sauces. This quick and easy egg fried recipe is a complete meal in itself.
View the recipe video here: Egg Fried rice, Easy egg fried rice recipe!
• 3 cups cooked rice
• 4 eggs, beaten well
• 1 onion, chopped finely
• 1/2 cup boiled peas
• 1/4 cup finely chopped french beans, boiled
• 1/4 cup carrots, chopped and boiled
• 1/4 cup sweet corns,boiled
• 1″ ginger, grounded
• 4 garlic flakes, grounded
• 3 green chillies, chopped finely
• 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
• 1 tsp red chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp garam masala
• 2 tbsp oil
• salt as per taste
• chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
• 1 tsp soy sauce (optional)
• Heat oil in a pan. Fry onion till golden brown.
• Add ginger-garlic paste and green chillies, simmer for a minute.
• Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and simmer for 2 minute.
• Add the beaten eggs and stir continuously till well set (for about 5 min).
• Add chopped and boiled vegetables and stir for 2 minutes.
• Add Salt and garam masala. Add cooked rice and mix it well.
• If soy sauce needed add it and stir once again. Cover the pan and let it cook for 5 minutes
• Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot.