Asian Street food sandwich- Pork cooked in soya sauce, hoisin sauce and sesame oil, topped with sesame seeds, cilantro and caramelized onions. served on a toasted and buttered bun.
Learn how to prepare this flavorful Asian Pork Sandwich at home for quick lunch or snack or combine with soup of your choice for a complete meal. Easy to prepare, this sandwich is really delicious.
For more tasty recipes, please
Subscribe: Eateastindian Food Videos
350 gms of pork
3 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp hoisin sauce
1-2 cloves of garlic
1 tsp vinegar
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp red chilli flakes
1 tbsp sesame seeds
Sandwich bread of your choice
2-3 tbsp oil for cooking (Peanut oil, vegetable oil or olive oil)
2 tbsp Mayo
Cilantro for garnish
1. Cut Pork Chops in long strips and Marinade with sesame oil, soy sauce and hoisin sauce for 15 mins.
2. Caramalize onions in one pan.
3. In another pan, add oil, fry thinly sliced garlic and add pork. Cook until both sides done. half way through flip the sides and sesaon with salt and red chilli flakes. Also add vinegar and lemon juice.
4. Top up Pork pieces with sesame seeds.
5. Toast the bread, add some mayo and assemble the sandwich- Pork, caramalized onions and cilantro leaves. Enjoy!