Learn how to make Masala Egg toast in your kitchen within 5 minutes. It can be prepared with few simple ingredients present in your kitchen. If you are pressed for time and want to have a quick snack or a quick meal, then give this Masala Egg Toast a try. Way better than grabbing a bag of chips or grabbing junk food from a drive-thru. It is easy, healthy and can be ready in no time.
2 slices of bread
Any leftover veggies – I used onions, green peppers and red peppers (around 2 -3 tbsp- finely chopped)
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp Garam Masala
1/4 tsp turmeric
Little bit of red chilli flakes
(adjust spices per your taste)
Oil for cooking
1. Crack eggs in a bowl and whisk them for couple seconds.
2. Add in spices and vegetables.
3. Dip in slice of bread.
4. Heat 1-2 tbsp oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot, put the slice on the pan. Add some veggies on top.
5. Cook until both sides are golden brown.
6. Serve with good ol’ tomato ketchup or chutney of your choice.