Learn how to make delicious indian dessert or sweet dish using Sooji (suji) called Semolina (or cream of wheat). Very simple to make, tasty and you can adjust sugar, ghee as per your taste.
View the recipe video here: Sooji Halwa recipe, Semolina Pudding!
• 1 cup Suji
• 1 cup Ghee
• 2 cups Sugar
• 4 cups Water
• 2 Cardamoms, crushed
• 1/4 cup Raisins
• 1/4 cup Almonds, chopped
• In a pan, mix water and sugar and put them to boil.
• In another pan, heat ghee. Once heated, add suji and fry until it turns golden brown.
• Add cardamom, raisins and almonds to the fried suji. Mix it well.
• Now, add the sugar syrup to the mixture. Keep stirring while adding the syrup to avoid the formation of lumps.
• As the mixture starts to froth, remove it from the flame. The sumptuous suji ka halwa is ready to be savored!!