Quick Easy and tasty Chicken Masala Curry is a perfect dish for a weeknight meal and can be served with rice or roti.
350 gms chicken breast chunks
1/2 tsp curry powder
1 small onion
2 -3 garlic cloves
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp garam masala
Spices used: 1 tsp each salt, Turmeric and red chilli powder
Fresh Cilantro leaves and juilenned ginger for garnish
Adjust Salt per taste
2-3 tbsp oil
– Cut chicken in bite size pieces. Make tomato puree.
– Heat oil in a pan and fry mustard/cumin for 30 secs.
— Add onions and mix well. Add garlic.
– Add salt, turmeric and chilli powder. Cook for 2-3 mins.
– Add chicken. Mix well.
– Add tomato puree. Mix well.
– Add curry powder and water. Let chicken simmer in curry.
– Finish by adding ginger and cilantro. Mix well.
– Serve with Roti/naan or rice.
Hindi Recipe Video Below: