Chicken curry made using potatoes and chicken wings has a unique taste. It makes for a great weekend lunch or dinner. My family loves this easy chicken wings recipe and I hope you’ll enjoy it too.
1 kg chicken wings
3-4 tbsp plain yogurt
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp bbq sauce
1 tsp curry powder
1 small roughly chopped red onion
1 tbsp ginger- garlic paste/or chopped ginger and garlic
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp crushed coriander seeds ( or powder)
1/2 tsp garam masala
2 tbsp tomato paste
2 cups of water
Spices used: salt, Turmeric and red chilli powder
Fresh Cilantro leaves for garnish
Adjust Salt per taste
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp Turmeric
2-3 tbsp oil
– Marinate chicken for an hour in yogurt/sauces and spice mixture.
– Heat oil in a pan and fry coriander/cumin for 30 secs.
— Add onions and mix well. Add ginger- garlic.
– Add salt, turmeric and chilli powder. Cook for 2-3 mins.
– Add potatoes. Mix well. Cover and cook for 3-4 mins.
– Add tomato paste and marinated chicken.
– Add curry powder. Mix well. Fry for 5-6 mins.
– Add water and let chicken cook until tender and no longer raw.
– Add garam masala and cilantro. Mix well.
– Serve with Roti/naan or rice.
Check out the recipe in Hindi Here : Aloo Murg Curry – Chicken Potato Curry Dinner