Bringing to you another vegan, gluten free soup which is easy to make, tastes great and can be stored easily.
2 cups of Okra (chopped)
1 cup of Radish (Mooli)
2-3 tbsp of oil
1 tsp Cumin seeds
1 small onion chopped
3-4 cloves of garlic chopped
Salt Per taste
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1 tbsp chickpea flour ( besan)
1 cup of tomato pulp
1 tsp seasoning pepper.
– Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds. Let them splutter for 30 secs and add onion+ garlic.
– Mix in spices. Stir well. Add Radish. Fry for 2-3 mins.
– Add Okra in the pan. Prepare a mixture of chickpea flour and water. Set aside.
– Add tomato pulp after few mins. Let everything cook for few more mins.
– Add water and chickpea flour mixture.
– Bring soup to boil and let it simmer for 15 mins or so.
– Serve Warm.