650 gms Extra Firm Tofu
1-2 cups of bell peppers chopped
1-2 cups of broccolli
1/2 cup sliced onions
3-4 garlic cloves
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp curry powder
1/2 tsp corn starch
1/2 cup of water
Marinade for Tofu
3 tbsp plain yogurt
1 tbsp soy sauce
1/4 tsp garlic salt, regular salt, paprika and ginger powder
2-3 tbsp oil for frying.
1. Cut extra firm Tofu in bite size pieces and marinade overnight ( or atleast an hr)
2. Pan fry in hot il until all sides are lovely golden.
3. While tofu is frying, in a wok heat oil and fry onions and garlci for 2-3 mins. Add bell peppers and broccolli. Mix thoroughly and then add spices ( except curry powder).
4. Cover and cook for 4-5 mins. While veggies are cooking mix corn starch in water and set aside.
5. Add curry powder, Tofu , and water ( with corn starch). Bring it to a boil. Simmer for 2 mins and serve with rice, noodles or enjoy on its own.