- Wash and clean the chicken and cut into small pieces. keep it aside.
- Wash the channa dal and cook until it becomes soft.
- Add chopped onion and fry until it becomes golden brown, add ginger paste and garlic paste, fry until all the aroma comes out.
- Then add chili powder, coriander powder, mango powder, garam masala and 1/2 cup water, fry for 2 mints. Add chopped tomato, salt and mix well.
- Now add the chicken pieces, fry until the chicken it cooked well.
- Add cooked channa dal to this.
- Cover the pan and lower the heat for 5 min.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Recipe and photo from