Here is an easy recipe to prepare Mexican inspired Beans and veggie soup. Its hearty, healthy and flavourful.
1 cup of Black Beans ( soak them in water overnight)
1/2 cup chopped Onions
2-3 garlic cloves
2-3 tbsp oil
1/2 tsp cumin powder
Salt Per taste
1/2 tbsp Taco seasoning
4-5 cups of water
1 cup corn
1 cup chopped carrots and bell peppers
Optional- Cilantro as a garnish
– Soak beans in water overnight.
– Heat some oil in a pressure cooker. Fry some onions and garlic. Add salt and cumin.
– Stir for 2-3 mins. Add veggies. Mix well. Add tomatoes.
-Add beans and taco seasoning. Add water.
– Cover the lid and pressure cook for 2-3 whistles.
– When the cooker cools down, open the lid and garnish with cilantro.
– Serve Warm
Don’t forget to check out our other amazing soup recipes here.