I love this quick weeknight recipe idea. Combine ground Turkey with your favourite noodles and tada..delicious dinner is ready in no time.
350 gm ground Turkey
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup carrots
1/2 cup peas
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp red chilli pwd
1/2 tsp garam masala
2 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp Soy sauce
2 cups cooked noodles of your choice
2 tbsp Oil for cooking
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry cumin seeds along with onions.
2. Add salt and chilli pwd. Once onions are golden brown.
3. Stir-in ginger garlic paste and carrots and peas. Stir-fry for 2 mins.
4. Add in turkey and cook until no longer pink.
5. Add garam masala, soy sauce and vinegar. Mix well.
6. Add in noodles and cook for 2 more minutes so that all the flavours combine well.