Bell Pepper and Paneer go really well together especially in this simple and tasty Curry recipe. I added mushrooms in this dish for an extra bite and the results are quite good. This quick curry dish will make your weekend dinner easier.
400 gms Paneer
2-3 tbsp Oil for cooking
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp fennel seeds
1 small chopped onion
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/2 to 1 tsp curry powder
1 can of tomato sauce
1 can of water ( adjust as per need)
salt per taste
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp turmeric
2 cups chopped bell peppers
1 dried red chilli
1 cup mushrooms
1 tsp dried fenugreek leaves ( kasoori methi)
4-5 stalks of cilantro chopped ( for garnish)
1. Heat oil in a wok and add cumin, fennel seeds and dried red chilli.
2. Add Onions and minced garlic. Saute onions.
3. Add bell peppers and mushrooms. Mix well and saute.
4. Add salt, turmeric and red chilli powder.
5. Add Paneer. Mix well. Add tomato sauce. Add water.
6. Add curry powder. Cover and cook for few more mins.
7. Finish off by adding garam masala, dried fenugreek leaves and cilantro leaves. Serve over rice.